We request you return out of box faulty goods during the first 7 day period which will be replaced, refunded or repaired at our cost subject to the following exclusions. NB: Credits, exchanges or repairs of any item may only be issued if the customer was not aware of the defect at the time of purchase AND once a suitably qualified service centre has confirmed that a malfunction is a result of a pre-existing defect and not due to customer abuse, misuse or lightening damage which invalidates the Warranty. Cash Crusaders retail merchandise is intended and guaranteed for Household/ DIY/ Recreational use only.
Warranty Policy Exclusions
Any physical alteration to goods purchased will invalidate the Warranty, this includes:
- Changing the power cord or factory fitted plug; and Installation of any additional software and applications loaded or viruses transferred onto personal computers, laptops or mobile devices such as iPods, MP3 players or cellphones voids the Warranty on product.
- You must follow any instructions for safe and proper use given by the staff member or accompanying the goods.
- Consumables like bulbs, batteries, guitar strings etc are not guaranteed.
- Sporting goods are sold in their specific condition and because we cannot test these, cannot be guaranteed. Please inspect these thoroughly before purchasing.
- If there is a problem with original pre-installed software, CDs, Playstation, X-Box, PSP, DS Lite & Nintendo Wii Games; DVDs; PC Games and Video tapes you must notify us within 48 hours of purchase that you will return it.
- PC Games are only guaranteed to work on a stand alone PC not Internet networked. New amplifiers and new speakers must be used with appropriately matched speaker pairs only (speak to your salesperson for a complete list of which amplifiers suit which speakers).
- DVD players must be used to play original disks only. No "read error" Warranty claims will be entertained for user recorded discs.
- New Car Sound and Vision Equipment is only guaranteed if installed by a qualified VAT registered installation Company.
- 2nd Hand Petrol motors (lawnmowers; quad bikes; generators; chain saws) must be started up in the store and guaranteed for 48 hours.
- Please retain your till slip to validate your Warranty
Terms And Conditions When Purchasing Online
1. Cash Crusaders Edenvale is a business in the Buy and Sell industry that sells new and second-hand goods and offers 30-day secured loans.
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way of courier within 7-14 working days at the customers cost.
3. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by Cash Crusaders Edenvale is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Cash Crusaders Edenvale will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee.
6. Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Cash Crusaders Edenvale bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Cash Crusaders Edenvale via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by Cash Crusaders Edenvale separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility: Cash Crusaders Edenvale takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Cash Crusaders Edenvale chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature. Shop 2, Cash Crusaders, VR Mall, Edenvale, 1609.
12. Variation: Cash Crusaders Edenvale may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information: This website is run by Private Company based in South Africa trading as Cash Crusaders Edenvale and with registration number 2017/132426/07.
14. Cash Crusaders Edenvale contact details:
Company Physical Address: Shop 2, VR Mall, Van Riebeeck Avenue, Edenvale